Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Just the Food - Day 4

Headache came back today, but thankfully didn't last as long.

I ate supper in my bedroom tonight, because Francis and the kids were eating pizza. It was torture enough to make them, and I just couldn't sit there and watch them eat them.

Breakfast - Two fried eggs and three slices of bacon. Licorice tea.
Lunch - More leftover spaghetti squash with tomato and meat sauce.
Supper - A generous bowl of coconut curry stir-fry with chicken thighs, red pepper, celery, carrots, onions, sugar snap peas and green beans.
Snack - A banana and some pecans.

1 comment:

  1. I have definitely done the hide-and-eat-in-the-bedroom thing when everyone else has been having something I couldn't! Hee hee.

    Your self-discipline amazes me, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

What's on YOUR mind?