Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 26 of 40 - Oh, My Poor Hormones!

Wow. I wasn't sure what my body would go through once I'd weaned Baby Belle and reclaimed my body as my own for the first time in years. My appetite is all over the place - starving sometimes, totally uninterested in eating other times - and it would appear that I'm gaining some weight, judging by the fit of my clothes. I'll be interested to see how this plays out over the next little while. Trying to just focus on eating well, taking my vitamins, and exercising.

It was a long and exhausting day with the kids at my in-laws' new cottage, so that's all you get for tonight. I know you're totally bummed.

Breakfast: Two sweet potato and zucchini latkes, two slices of bacon and two fried eggs. Licorice tea.
Supper: Coconut curry cabbage with ground beef and extra veggies.
Snacks: Three snack balls and three and a half muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on YOUR mind?