Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 29 of 40 - Love/Hate

I love sweet potatoes. And I love dates. Which makes me hate them. It would be so easy for me to stay in my daily carb-intake range if not for the existence of those two foods! So yummy, so easy to over-eat.

Breakfast: Half a Belgian-style waffle topped with sliced strawberries and unsweetened apple sauce.
Lunch: Two chicken thighs, leftover grilled zucchini and steamed green beans tossed in ghee.
Supper: Veggie-loaded meatloaf and spicy cauliflower "rice".
Snacks: Some sweet potato chips, 3 dates and some walnuts.

2 comments:

  1. Need recipe for those banana sweetened waffles, please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://theprimepursuit.com/2012/05/12/coconut-flour-waffles-with-coconut-milk-cream-syrup/ Husband reports them as "really good! Surprisingly not eggy!" The two big kids chowed down on them. Thumbs up from us!

    ReplyDelete

What's on YOUR mind?